Dental Health Week 2016, runs from 1st to 7th August and focuses on Women and their Oral Health.
Hormones play a significant role in woman’s oral health, with various life stages like pregnancy, puberty, menstruation and menopause, dramatically affecting the state of a your dental health.
Throughout the course of Dental Health Week, we will encourage you to take a more preventive, hands-on approach to your dental health as you learn more about the ways your teeth, gums and mouth are affected during each of the pivotal phase of your life. Below are some resources which can assist you in learning more.
Women and Oral Health Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entries open on 27/07/2016 and close 07/08/2016.
- Females aged between 18 – 60 who attend an appointment in our clinic will automatically go into the draw.
- Winner will be announced on the 8th of August 2016 and be contacted directly.
- Winner will also be announced on Ringwood Dental Facebook Page.
- Delivery/Collection of prize will be organised directly with the winner.
- Prize is for a $100 Gift Voucher to Endota Spa and cannot be redeemed for cash.