CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
Thanks to the CDBS children aged 2-17 may be eligible for $1000 worth of basic dental services.
To be eligible:
- Your child must be aged between 2–17 years
- receive, or their family, guardian or carer receives, certain government benefits such as Family Tax Benefit Part A for at least part of the calendar year
- Have a Medicare card
- You can confirm your child’s eligibility and balance amount by accessing your Medicare online account at myGov or calling the Medicare general enquiries line on 132 011.
What is covered:
- Check-ups, x-rays, cleaning, fissure sealing, fillings, root canals and extractions.
- Benefits are not available for orthodontic or cosmetic dental work.
- We will inform you in advance if any of the treatments are not covered.
How to claim:
- Simply book an appointment with us and let us know you’re eligible for the Child Dental Benefit Schedule
- Bring your Medicare card along to the appointment.
- After you appointment we will bulk bill which means there is no out of pocket expenses or up front fees!