Disclaimer: Independent financial advice is recommended before applying for any financial or service provider.

Early release of Superfund for acute and Chronic dental problems for yourself and immediate family members can also be an option.

Please check the ATO website for more information. You can apply yourself through ATO or there are companies provide fee for services to assist in your application.


Your Invitation to Smile!